How to enable change?
Establish a sense of urgency
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Start conversations between silos: Bring them together in workshops, Show them the bigger picture but also suggest small and specific steps - Start a project wihin a project.
- Keep people in the loop: Publish a project newsletter, Present results to everyone interested, Q&A questions, Embrace new stakeholders (but keep core team small)
- A sense of urgency - John P. Kotter
- Switch - How to change things when change is hard - Chip Heath & Dan
- Change Management - Stolzenberg/Heberle
- Next practice - Erfolgreiches Management von Instabilität.
- How to lead when you're not in charge.
- Winning others over
- Die Logik des Misslingens
KJ diagram - Yeevon Ooi
Problem: Long discussions that go nowhere
Different experiences, skill, opinions, priorities and personalitiesAffinity Map - KJ diagram (Jiro Kawakita)
Article by Jared Spool (2004)
Everyone gets to contribute
Reach group consesus