Nov 11, 2011

UXcamp Vienna coming up ... are you ready?

Hi!


Personas from the UX workshop in Vienna

In the last weeks I moderated two usability workshops for developers in Vienna and Zurich and I had a great time and interesting discussions with the participants .... and now tomorrow the next highlight will come - the UXcamp in Vienna.

I'm planning to do two sessions if the others are interested in these topics ... and if I'm able to prepare them today :-)

The topics are:
  • UX & the agile world (Basic introduction)
  • What's going on in our brains? Effects on design decisions. (inspired by Susan Weinschenk) 
And the best thing alright now is that we have 115 registrations for the event tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to meet a lot of nice people.

See you hopefully tomorrow ...
Br, Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment