May 10, 2011

UX-LX: Lisbon I'm coming....

Hi,

tomorrow the UX-LX conference in Lisbon will start. I will be there on Thursday and Friday... I'll try to share my experiences with you on this blog and on my twitter account.

I plan to visit these workshops/sessions:
- Steve Mulder - Know the User: Persona-centered design
- Oli Shaw - Magic, hurt feelings and forgiveness
- BĂ©len & Bernhard - Usability Testing with Mobile Devices: A crash course
- David Travis - Usability Testing Boot Camp: How to Plan and Moderate a Usability Test
- Wolf Becvar (Hot Gloo): Wireframing in full stereo! Why interactivity is a winner

- Louis Rosenfeld: On Not Declaring Victory: Going Beyond User Research
- Christian Crumlish: Playful Design
- Nick Finck: The Cross-Channel Experience
- Stephen Anderson: Critical Thinking Skills for UX Designers
- Kristina Halvorson: Content/Communication
- Jeffrey Veen: How the Web Works
- Christopher Fahey: Squandering the Cognitive Surplus
- Dario Buzzini: The Manual of Detection
- Don Norman: Living with Complexity

So I'm looking forward to get to know a lot of interesting people and hear interesting new things.

Have a nice and sunny day,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment