Dec 15, 2009

Agile & User-centered design (the next part)

Hi,


once again I want to share with you an interesting blog article by David Farkas about the agile and user-centered design process and how these can fit together?
... and the solution is "communication". And I agree 100%.
Farkas talks about the agile and the UCD process as two equivalent processes that influence the whole project. In my opinion the agile process effecting the whole team is the framework and I try to integrate and align the UCD process to it.
Farkas also shows in the blog article his view of the project lifespan and the transition from the UCD process to the agile process. As I already mentioned I think the UCD Phase 1 can be part of the first few sprints of the agile process - I don't know any project that starts in the first sprint with the whole UI and interaciton stuff :-). Of course at the beginning there is a lot of work for the usability engineer.
So that's my opinion, but what is yours - or have you any further interesting links you want to share?
Br, Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment