Jan 23, 2009

Prototyping & Sketching

Hi,

in the last days a read a lot of articles about prototyping and sketching and today I want to share with you some interesting links about this topic.

The first link is a IxDA discussion about "How many alternatives, concepts, or sketches are enough?" . So how can we be sure to create the best (or one of the best) design solution -> here a short visualisation.

Magnetic prototype
Another nice idea I read about in the last week is the magnetic prototype. I think this could be a really good method to test different UIs if you already know which controls you will need. I haven't used it so far, but i will try it.




Prototyping with Visio
The third link I want to share with you is a tool that could support you to create wireframes with Visio. There are controls and widgets available, also in a sketchy style. The ressources and a introduction are available >here.

The Website Stencil Kit
And for all they want to draw by hand, but are not so skilled .. here a tool that could probably help you a lot.... (Design Commission Shop)

Br, Claudia

1 comment:

  1. I find this very handy
    http://www.evolus.vn/Pencil/

    BR Chris

    ReplyDelete